Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's Chili Time!




I was at the park the other day and one of my girlfriend's husband was there as well. It was getting real close to dinner time so of course we started talking about food. He started to tell me about the great chili that my friend Lynn had made last night. He was raving about it. They ate it in loaded potato skins that they made. I got my stomach rumbling and I just knew that I had to have the recipe! So after about 2 days of constant begging I finally got it. I made it last night and it was really good. Now here's the catch. I was going to post this recipe in here but I have been working really hard on my newsletter and was looking for a recipe just like this to put in it. So I guess the long and short of it is...

Here are some great pictures of Lynn's "Now Famous" Chili but unless you are a subscriber to the newsletter you won't be able to get it. I know that sounds kinda sucky and I am not trying to sucker you into signing up but I have a huge amount of people who wait for the newsletter for some exclusive recipes that do not get placed on this blog. As a teaser though it is all about a Super Bowl Party (or any other type of real casual gathering that you may be having).

To those of you who are waiting for the newsletter I am just putting the finishing touches on it so you should receive it tomorrow. I have been having some deliverability issues with it generally to Comcast subscribers. If this is you please contact me at info@nofearentertaining.com and I will figure out another way to get it to you!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Hi! I ran across your blog and since I love cooking and entertaining it was right up my alley. Have a great day! :)
~Kelley