Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!! (was that really yesterday?)

Oh boy. I missed whole day. It all started on New Year's Eve. I took my Mom to the airport got home and suddenly (no joke-- it was suddenly) I was sick. Stuffed up nose, headache, body aches, fever etc. I kept my fingers crossed that she would make it home to Toronto safely, we have had times when we have made several return trips to the airport. We had a casual get together that night that we were going to but by the time T. got home I knew that I should not be going but was too sad to even think about missing it! I really hope I didn't infect anyone...you all know who you are! T. realized that at about 10 o'clock I was done and needed to be home and in my bed. I got home and went to bed and got up today! I really did miss New Year's Day.

Hope you all had a great one and didn't make too many New Year's Resolutions! They always seem to make us feel so bad about ourselves if we can't keep them. Set some nice goals for yourself and thank me later!!!

I have some great foodie things and a recipe that my oldest daughter created and fed us to post but that will all have to wait...I need to go back to bed!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

2 comments:

Danni said...

I seem to be having a problem posting comments...they keep disappearing after I click "publish" ....did you get my last one that wished you a quick recovery (in German)? If not, I'll repost it, just because I thought it was so clever... :-) :-)

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

No I didn't get the German recovery comment! I would have thought it was very clever as well though!