Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday's Feast #176

Well it's Friday once again. The day I take the easy way out and blog about nothing! Here is your Friday's Feast


Appetizer

What is your favorite beverage?

I can't answer just one on this. I love water all the time, I love coffee in the morning and in the evenings I LOVE Stoli Vodka or Red Wine!

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

A big mess, Camera and my iPhone.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

I like to think that I am pretty honest. I will not lie. I will omit some information at time but no lying. I learned a long time ago that I did not have the attention span to hold onto a lie. I would give myself a 9 on honesty!

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

Oh this one is hard but here is my stab at this! I am from Canada and it always irked me, when I was growing up, that there was a Niagara Falls on both sides (US and Canada) so when you went there you always had to tell people that you were on the Canadian side. Therefore I guess I would rename the American side American Falls as that is the name of the falls on the US side.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Oh this one is easy...my children stress me out and my husband calms me down (the vodka doesn't hurt at all either)


Have a great day and

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

4 comments:

Dallas Meow said...

heee
that salad is all too true for me -
no attention span here at all -
:)

Anonymous said...

Too true on the dessert...for me it's white wine. My new year's resolution is to stop drinking it from the bottle.

Cynthia said...

I did not know that about American Falls...

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

frantichomecook - you rally made me laugh! I sure needed it too...the kids are home now until Tues!