Thursday, December 20, 2007

Royal Foodie Joust


Well I have to say that this has probably been one of the toughest challenges that I have done so far. I have been trying to participate in as many challenges as was humanly possible this time of the year. The Royal Foodie Joust is one of my favorites! It is hosted each month By Jenn-The Left-Over Queen. I think this is my 3rd Joust and I am not sure if it was the season or the ingredients but this took me forever to do! The ingredients this month were chosen by Emiline and boy were they tough. I had to make something that had Pomegranate, Mint and Pistachios???!!! I had no clue as to what I was gong to do...then it came to me. I could make brownies out of this one!!! I have an ongoing, long time love affair with brownies. I can honestly say that that is the one food that I have eaten over and over and never really tasted a bad one. Think about it. It is the perfect marriage of rich chocolaty fudge like cake. Anyway enough about brownies and onto the recipe.

These turned out way better than I ever could have even imagined and I will most definitely make these again! Probably one of my favorite recipes now!!!

Mint Pomegranate Brownies

Hope you all enjoy! I will be back asking for your votes come the first of the year!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

3 comments:

Deborah said...

What an original and tasty sounding brownie!! Great job - I would have a hard time combining those ingredients.

Emily said...

The brownies look great! You most likely have my vote, because brownies are my favorite food ever.
Great job!

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Thanks so much Emiline...if I could figure out a healthy way to do it I think I could live on pizza and brownies!!!