Monday, December 3, 2007

The Royal Foodie Joust!

The Royal Foodie Joust for this month has closed and I need your votes. Remember back in November the entry I did for the Chipotle & Mocha Brownies? Well that was for the Royal Foodie Joust which is hosted by Jenn - The Left-Over Queen. Now is the time for you to step up and help me win. Just sign in at The Royal Foodie Joust and vote for me!!!

Also this month's newsletter is in the works and it promises to be a good one! I am going to focus on feeding your family or a large crowd Christmas morning and how to make it as easy on you as it can be! If you haven't already signed up to receive it, there is still time before I send it out. You can sign up in the form at the top of this page.

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

No comments: