Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pizza Night Again!

Tonight is pizza night again! I am making the dough in the bread machine but this time I am going to be able to do it right. After 1 hour and 30 minutes we will be able to make it into pizza instead of wrapping it and putting it in the fridge. For us adults I am going to make Pizza Margherita and will post the recipe with pictures tomorrow! For the kids it will be one pizza 1/2 with sauce and cheese and the other 1/2 just with olive oil and cheese.

We needed to have an easy night after 2 full days of non-stop shopping. My sister and I don't get to see each other often enough so for us to spend time shopping and bonding is the best! I have bought shoes, jeans, makeup, t-shirts, belts and books. We also had a great lunch today at Bice Grand Cafe in Estero. It was real simple with a couple of drinks but with the weather being so cool and beautiful we were able to sit outside and enjoy the lovely weather. Yes...we do feel bad for anyone who is living up North and dealing with the horribly cold weather! We wish you all could be here with us enjoying our weather!!!

Don't forget to vote for me at the Royal Foodie Joust at The Left-Over Queen's forum. Also look for pics and the Pizza Margherita recipe.

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

No comments: