Thursday, December 13, 2007

OMG...look at my kitchen!


'Tis the season for a messy kitchen I guess. This is how my kitchen has looked everyday for about the last week. When I haven't been out shopping or picking up packages that I had left behind this is what I am doing. I have 5 hours during the day that is all mine (yeah right- that is after I clean up from breakfast and tidy up the girl's rooms, grab a shower, walk the dogs, run any errands that we need ran and squeeze in some writing or a quick ride on the stationary bike LOL) and this is the mess I like to do it in!

Today I am trying to get some more of the Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies made so I can add them to a basket that I will be taking to a party that we are going to on Saturday night. I would like to get some M & M pretzels all done today as well as bake some peanut butter cookies topped with green and red sugar. They look very festive and also freeze very well. I will post pictures and recipe for those tomorrow or over the weekend!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

4 comments:

Danni said...

Ha, ha...your kitchen looks like mine!! Remember, the messy cooks are the inventive and imaginative ones. This thought always makes *me* feel better when I survey the kitchen chaos around me! :-)

Gaylene Haver said...

Ok this looks like a good cook at work. Hey I found a great website that has recipes that may not make so much of a """mess""" it is 'greatmexicancuisine.com' see what ya think:)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Gaylene and Linda but in my kitchen i must admit that after I'm cooking is the same mess like in yours :)

Anonymous said...

here is a cool website counter http://www.counterforyourwebsite.com/