Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Sister's Favorite Cookies!

Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies...A family favorite!!!

My sister's visit has come and gone but at least I have her favorite cookie recipe now! When she was here she was raving about this cookie that she loved and how wonderful it tasted...I just had to get that recipe!!! We searched the Internet and there was always something missing in the recipes. When she got home she sent me the recipe...as well as pictures of the deer that were in her snowing back yard! She lives in the Greater Toronto Area and deer are not that common there so we were all pretty excited.


Anyway back to the cookies (do I ever get off track easily!). I made my first batch of Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies - Or "My Sister's Favorite Cookies". She was right they are really good! I also love the festive color that the red from the cranberries lend to the season! Will I make these again...Oh yeah!!!

Even my non-cranberry loving husband loved them!

I entered these cookies in a cookie contest that is being hosted by Susan at www.foodblogga.blogspot.com. Follow the link to find more great cookie recipes just in time for your holiday baking!!!

2 comments:

Susan from Food Blogga said...

So how did your sister know to put all of my favorites into one cookie? I LOVE these, Judy! Thanks for submitting them to Eat Christmas Cookies!-Susan

Deborah said...

These sound so wonderful!!