Sunday, October 21, 2007

Yeah! I am feeling better...so I made pancakes!




I guess the medicine has worked. I am feeling soooo much better. I got up this morning and made the girls pancakes. They were quite excited. Usually we have so much stuff going on that I don't have time to make them a nice hot breakfast but Sundays are the exception! We try to have a nice unstructured Sunday, football usually gets in the way, but the mornings are always nice and lazy!

Whole Wheat Pancakes


Have a great Sunday!

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been missing pancakes in my life...you've inspired me, this Sunday we're having pancakes with lots of syrup and fruit...and maybe I'll be a little bad and throw some Nutella on their too. If your girl's haven't tried it I highly recommend it. Had my nephew's here this summer and we went through many jars of it.

Can't wait for Sunday, thanks!

Anonymous said...

btw. Hope your feeling better...Nutella (aka chocolate) will fix anything!...:o)