Sunday, October 14, 2007

Party Fun on Saturday

We were lucky enough to be invited to a party yesterday! I really have not been feeling well, which I guess will happen when you are caring for your ill daughter for 2 days. But I have been taking Zinc and I seem to only have a little bit of what she has (I also think that the amazing vitamin program from Dr. Vince that we take will help you fight off anything). Anyway on to the party. It was at our friend, massage therapist, reiki - ist (is that a word?), and the list goes on and on! It was a really great time. Very casual which is key to holding a party here in balmy (read hot) SW Florida. Yesterday while up north everyone was freezing we were up in the upper 80's but really happy that it had "cooled off" a bit for us!!!

The food was good, huge variety and something for everyone! The best part though was the children. I have no idea what the age of the oldest ones were but it was just a bunch of very nice kids (mostly boys). My oldest daughter spent most of her time fishing in the canal and my youngest one was running around with everyone in the front yard playing lions and gazelles (they are from South Africa-is this how they play tag??)...anyway the children had a great time as did the adults. We left early when they party was just reaching it's momentum but I was tired and wanted to give the girls another early night after fighting sickness all week long!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! Maybe invite some people over for dinner. It doesn't have to be fancy. Maybe hamburgers and a salad...whatever you decide will be great as long as you are sharing it with friends!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

No comments: