Friday, October 5, 2007

OMG...It's almost Halloween

Oh well...It's happened again! I got lost in the day-to-day and missed the fact that Halloween is going to happen whether I am ready or not, in just over 3 weeks! Do you have all of your stuff yet? I sure don't, but....when I was looking for some ideas for decorations ( really need to get that done) and goodies to hand out (we don't like to give out candy so we give out pencils, erasers etc.) I came across a site that will take all of the brain work out of it for me.

I signed up to bring plates and napkins to my daughter's class's. Well I found my source and I don't even have to go out and try to find it at Target or your other place of choice! They even have a really neat Halloween themed bowl that I just might take filled with Popcorn for the kids! This site has made it easier for me and maybe it can help you as well! Cool source for Pinatas as well!!!

Pinatas

Check it out at Party Supplies .

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
www.nofearentertaining.blogspot.com

No comments: