Saturday, October 20, 2007

It just keeps geting better and better...

Yesterday morning I woke up and my throat felt very tight but not really sore and I was really tired. As the day went on I started to feel worse and worse. By the night my throat was so sore I couldn't swallow or eat and I was running a temp of 101.6. I helped my children get bathed and ready for bed and asked them to read to each other. Thank goodness they are older now and I can let them do this. They were so good for me!!! Later I got up off the couch just to check on them and my youngest had fallen asleep with her light on and my oldest was having a hard time getting to sleep so I let her read for a little bit.

This morning I got up and felt like I had been run over by a bus but life goes on in the Chiappini house. We got ready and went to the skating rink for skating lessons. I made arrangements for one of my bf's to watch my girls while I went to the doctor's. Well good thing I went...I have Strep Throat???!!! Isn't that what kids get??? Needless to say I am not cooking or blogging too much today. I had some recipes and pictures to post but those will have to wait. I am going to bed now.

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

No comments: