Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Monday!


Is it ever nice to finally be feeling a bit better. My throat is only mildly sore now. It feels tight like it is a little swollen but that is all. I finally got a good night sleep last night so all is good.

The other night I made the girls hamburgers. I am terrified of fire and the grill...we all have some silly fear don't we??? Too bad mine has to do with cooking food! Anyway because of this completely rational (LOL) fear, I have to make hamburgers on a griddle. They turn out every bit as good, maybe just a little bit greasier than if they were done on the grill but for as rarely as I do them no one seems to mind.

I really have no recipe other than to shape the ground beef into patty shape and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and anything else that you would like on your burger. Plop them on a preheated griddle or frying pan and cook to your desired doneness.

I also made them some Apple Crisp (click link for recipe and picture) as I still had a bunch of apples to get rid of before they went bad.

Have a great day!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

No comments: