Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Monday!


I am still trying to get all of my recipes from the Partylite party that I had last Thursday together and on here! Just bear with me though...I had a huge problem with my website over the weekend and that took a lot of time away from me. Sorry to anyone who was trying to check it out. All they got was a Halloween recipe!!! All fixed up now though or at least better than it was!


Here is the recipe for the Smoked Salmon Lollipop's:

Ingredients:
Green onions (cleaned and all wilted outside leaves removed)
Plain or herbed cream cheese (block - not in a tub)
Good quality smoked salmon

Directions:
Slice the cream cheese into thick slices and wrap carefully around each onion. Press the cream cheese together gently and it will seal right onto the onion. Wrap a slice of the salmon around the cream cheese and the onion and gently press together. Place nicely on a plate and serve! Can be made earlier in the day and covered and refrigerated until your guests arrive.

As Always...

Happy Entertaining,

Judy

No comments: