Sunday, October 7, 2007

Another crazy weekend!

I woke up yesterday just like every other morning, a little stiff, a little achy (we were in a serious car accident about 3 years ago and are still being treated so this is normal). Little did I know that within an hour I would hardly be able to move my head!!! I somehow ended up with a huge knot in my neck as have pain halfway down my back, through my chest and head!!! Not nearly as much fun as it sounds. Oh well...life still goes on and I still have things to do!

I am in the midst of preparing for my Partylite Candle party which is gong to be on Thursday night. I am pretty excited. I have a bunch of new recipes that I can't wait to try out. I can't wait to give you the recipes and have pictures to show you as well!

Partylite Party Menu

Wild Mushroom Dip
Spinach Veggie Sandwiches
Make Ahead Marinated Shrimp
Cream Cheese Lollipops
Brownies

I am kinda stumped on a drink to make. If anyone has any ideas that would help me greatly! I would like something that I can make a big batch of and have in pitchers to serve during the party. I should have about 15 or so people. Any ideas????

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

1 comment:

Karin W. said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for visiting my blog.

This drink comes from Lapland in Sweden, where there are a lot of lingonberries. I guess lingonberry juice concentrate can be purchased in USA.

For each glass you´ll need 6 cl vodka, 3 cl lime, lingonberry juice concentrate (not to much). Fill the glass with tonic water.

Substitute: I suppose cranberry juice tastes like lingonberry juice, but I´m not sure.