Thursday, September 20, 2007

Halloween Treats

Can you believe that Halloween is just around the corner! What a great time to be a kid. But I am always trying to find some treats that are a little healthier than the average candy bar (that's not too hard now is it?). We don't let the girls eat a whole lot of candy and Lauren can have nothing with red dye in it. We always end up with enough candy to last them a whole year and I am not exaggerating in the slightest. If I were to look on top of the fridge I am sure in the "candy bag" I would be able to find some Halloween candy from last year. But anyway this year I have made it a goal to be able to have fun and most importantly healthy treats. http://www.familyfun.com/ is a great resource for all kid related things.

Check out some of the recipes that I have found that I am going to try for the Halloween party at school this year!

Family Fun: Apple Bites Recipe

Family Fun: Bat Chips which will go well with the Carrot Finger Food Dip!

Family Fun: Carrot Finger Food

Family Fun: Crunchy Witches Brew

Contact me with any other fun ideas that you may have for a Halloween Party this year!

Have an amazing day!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

No comments: