Thursday, September 13, 2007

E-book!

I am working furiously on my new e-book. I am still trying to come up with a name for it but I can tell you what it is about! It is filled with all of the methods and techniques that you will need to know to follow any recipe. I am going to cover them all. You guys are so lucky!!! Now when you see a recipe and it calls for braising you will know exactly where to go to find out what that is and how to do it. I will be sending this out to all of the people who have already signed up for my FREE monthly newsletter and it will be offered as a FREE bonus to anyone new who is signing up. Please pass this information on to your friends and family and have them sign up now. They can sign up either here on my blog or on my website at www.nofearentertaining.com . This e-book is going to be and amazing reference tool for already seasoned cooks and for you cooks that are on your way.

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

No comments: