Saturday, September 22, 2007

A diet we all can follow!

Wow, finally a diet that I can follow!!! I really dislike dieting but I have gotten to the age where the wieght just won't cut me any slack...I guess that and the fact that I have 2 children and very little time to take care of myself. I am currently doing WeightWatchers Online which I really love becasue I can take all of the philosophys that I have regarding food and still hold onto them. I am still able to eat everything that I would normally eat but now I am very conscious of how much! For me it has worked amazingly well (I will never talk numbers but I have lost wieght). Contact me for more info on WeightWatchers...I love to talk about it!

Check out this article. It is pretty interesting!

Breaking News Latest News Current News - FOXNews.com

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
http://www.nofearentertaining.com/

No comments: